Although MPI is a regional training institute, it is still a small peacebuilding organization based in Davao City, Philippines that is working with limited resources and personnel. We are fully aware that we need all the help we can get. We also know that there are many others who share the vision that we have of just and peaceful communities in Asia-Pacific.
If you are interested in helping us achieve our goal of empowering individuals and communities through education and training in peacebuilding and conflict transformation, here are ways in which you can provide support:
- Get involved by volunteering at MPI during our trainings or other events.
- Stay connected with us and spread the word to your friends, families, and communities.
- Help a grassroots peacebuilder attend the annual training through sponsorship or by raising funds for peace practitioners from your own areas.
- Donate what you can directly to MPI today by clicking on the Donate button on the right. Please contact us if you would like to donate in some other way.
- Be our peacebuilding partner!
Please contact us for more information.
Please give generously to sustain and expand the work of MPI, which is as important as ever in building peace and transforming conflict in our globalized and interconnected communities. The Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute has trained over 1,800 community development, humanitarian, government, and grassroots peace advocates around the world in conflict transformation, trauma healing and peace education since the year 2000.