The Interfaith Cooperation Forum has published their October 2017 issue of faith and peace.
The October 2017 faith and peace newsletter includes the following articles:
- The Past, the Future, Reunite at the School of Peace
- Superpower Aspirations while 21 Percent of Children in India Waste Away
- State Infringement of Peoples’ Rights Allows Militancy in Pakistan to Continue Unabated
- Burma Must Act to Prevent Violence against Women in Conflict and Provide Justice for Victims
- Prosecute Wartime Cases in Sri Lanka without Ethnic Bias
- The Enemy